Salla Manor

Salla manor was first mentioned in 1479. The manor house is a two-storied early-Classicist building with Baroque details, designed allegedly by the architect J.H.B. Walther. There is an interesting wooden sculpture called the Knight of Salla in the Salla manor park that is under protection. The sculpture was made from the order master Plettenberg's oak that once grew in the park.

At present, Salla manor houses Salla Basic School.

FaLang translation system by Faboba
leader logod
kodulehe, e-poe, logo, seo, facebook tegemine