Allee tee 1, Simuna alevik, Väike-Maarja vald, Lääne-Viru maakond

Avanduse Manor

Avanduse manor was first mentioned in 1494, when it was owned by the Taube family. In the 19th century it was owned by Friedrich Benjamin von Lütke, a founder of the Russian Geographic Society. The extensively long historicist main building of the manor has been built in several stages. The oldest part of the house is its right end - a two-storied baroque construction which was built in about 1760.

Currently the manor can only be seen from outside.

FaLang translation system by Faboba
leader logod
kodulehe, e-poe, logo, seo, facebook tegemine